la vallée de la mort  Index du Forum
la vallée de la mort  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ] Call Of-Duty Modern W-ar.fare 2*For Mac 20/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la vallée de la mort Index du Forum -> la vallée de la mort -> L'auberge public
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hunsch

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 00:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Call Of-Duty Modern W-ar.fare 2*For Mac 20/05/2016 Répondre en citant

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 For Mac > bit.ly/1sDrPRz

LikeLike,,OmniDragon,,(OmniDragon),,-,,2,,years,,ago,,They,,didnt,,seem,,to,,have,,a,,problem,,releasing,,24,,other,,apps,,in,,the,,Mac,,app,,store,,,including,,Call,,of,,Duty,,1,,,2,,,BlackOps,,,and,,CoD,,4MWBefore,,,it,,,all,,,went,,,to,,,,,,,before,,,people,,,were,,,flying,,,around,,,the,,,map,,,with,,,exo,,,suits.this,,,was,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,last,,,GOOD,,,call,,,of,,,duty,,,gamesI,,,highly,,,recomend,,,this,,,game,,,if,,,it,,,is,,,on,,,sale!10/10,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Was,,,this,,,review,,,helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,11,,,of,,,13,,,people,,,(85%),,,found,,,this,,,review,,,helpful,,,2,,,people,,,found,,,this,,,review,,,funny,,,Tefumity,,,12,,,products,,,in,,,account,,,1,,,review,,,Recommended,,,27.2,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,Posted:,,,2,,,May,,,In,,,my,,,opinion,,,the,,,best,,,CoDYou,,want,,a,,great,,game?,,"Da-,,I,,know,,a,,place.",,Read,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,11,,of,,14,,people,,(79%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,5,,Koan,,117,,products,,in,,account,,2,,reviews,,Not,,Recommended,,0.6,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,15,,May,,This,,IS,,a,,good,,gameSat,,there,,eating,,Doritos,,and,,chugging,,Mountain,,Dew,,as,,I,,alked,,back,,to,,the,,kidsNo,,,competative,,,multiplayer,,,,people,,,say,,,that,,,if,,,you,,,buy,,,the,,,DLCs,,,you,,,get,,,locked,,,to,,,play,,,with,,,other,,,people,,,who,,,have,,,bougth,,,themdifferent?,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,4:,,,,Modern,,,,Warfare,,,,is,,,,Hey,,guys,,,where,,can,,I,,find,,call,,of,,duty:,,modern,,warfare,,2?,,call,,,duty,,,two,,,Status,,Under,,discussion,,Answers:,,0,,answers,,*****cannot,,translate,,without,,context********,,Answer,,i,,need,,to,,download,,call,,of,,duty,,modern,,warfare,,3,,game,,,,help,,game,,,help,,,call,,,need,,,downloa,,,Status,,Under,,discussion,,Answers:,,0,,answers,,*****cannot,,translate,,without,,context********,,Answer,,call,,of,,duty,,game,,dint,,work,,in,,my,,pc,,GTA,,IV,,:,,Call,,of,,Duty,,Modern,,Warfare,,2,,Ghost,,,not,,work,,in,,my,,PC,,,Status,,Under,,discussion,,Answers:,,0,,answers,,*****cannot,,translate,,without,,context********,,Answer,,Ask,,call,,of,,duty,,modern,,warfareLoading,,,reviewsRead,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Razna,,,(,,,40.1,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,17,,,May,,,One,,,of,,,the,,,best,,,CoD,,,story,,,ever,,,,multiplayer,,,is,,,very,,,good!#RIP,,,Roach,,,&,,,Ghost,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Kluxx,,,(,,,1.1,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,16,,,May,,,swag,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,nootnoot,,,(,,,1.6,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,16,,,May,,,best,,,game,,,i,,,have,,,ever,,,played,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,Roac,,,(,,,204.5,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Posted:,,,16,,,May,,,If,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,meet,,,nice,,,people,,,from,,,other,,,countries,,,(=Russia),,,and,,,are,,,curious,,,how,,,long,,,it,,,might,,,take,,,to,,,develop,,,a,,,stage,,,3,,,brain,,,cancer,,,-,,,this,,,is,,,the,,,game,,,for,,,you!,,,Read,,,More,,,,,,Helpful?,,,Yes,,,No,,,Funny,,,j0nybrav0,,,(,,,12.9,,,hrs,,,on,,,record,,,),,,Pre-Release,,,Review,,,Posted:,,,16,,,May,,,A,,,Good,,,GameLoading,,,,reviewsProceeded,,,,to,,,,360,,,,noscope,,,,each,,,,of,,,,those,,,,esLikeLike,,,,inrianian,,,,-,,,,2,,,,years,,,,ago,,,,Reply,,,,Not,,,,COD,,,,2,,,,and,,,,3,,,,,its,,,,COD:,,,,MW,,,,2,,,,and,,,,3And,,,,I,,,,dont,,,,really,,,,care,,,,about,,,,cross-platform,,,,compatibility,,,,because,,,,I,,,,dont,,,,use,,,,WindowsBut,,,,if,,,,you,,,,could,,,,believe,,,,me,,,,,I'd,,,,have,,,,put,,,,more,,,,than,,,,30,,,,hours,,,,in,,,,the,,,,game,,,,and,,,,countingLoading,,,,reviewsCategory,,,,Action,,,,&,,,,3d,,,,License,,,,Full,,,,Version,,,,Language,,,,English,,,,60,011,,,,Total,,,,downloads,,,,9,,,,Softonic,,,,rating,,,,6.2,,,,User,,,,rating,,,,Download,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty:,,,,Black,,,,Ops,,,,1.16,,,,Icon,,,,Description,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty,,,,Black,,,,Ops,,,,finally,,,,released,,,,for,,,,MacIn,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty:,,,,Modern,,,,Warfare,,,,2,,,,,to,,,,be,,,,the,,,,protagonist,,,,you,,,,don't,,,,play,,,,the,,,,single,,,,player,,,,mode,,,,,but,,,,the,,,,multiplayer,,,,,both,,,,competitive,,,,and,,,,cooperative,,,,,with,,,,special,,,,missions,,,,that,,,,enrich,,,,the,,,,gameplay,,,,and,,,,increase,,,,the,,,,arsenal,,,,at,,,,your,,,,disposalBUT,,,BE,,,WARNED,,,-,,,Multiplayer,,,is,,,littered,,,with,,,hackers,,,and,,,cheatersIn,,,Call,,,of,,,Duty:,,,Modern,,,Warfare,,,2,,,,the,,,action,,,will,,,take,,,place,,,all,,,around,,,the,,,globe,,,,from,,,Afghanistan,,,to,,,Brazil,,,,the,,,Caucasus,,,to,,,the,,,USACall,,,of,,,Duty:,,,Black,,,Ops,,,released,,,for,,,Mac,,,by,,,Nick,,,Mead,,,Mac,,,users,,,have,,,been,,,a,,,bit,,,neglected,,,when,,,it,,,comes,,,to,,,Call,,,of,,,Duty,,,but,,,Black,,,Ops,,,for,,,Mac,,,has,,,finallySo,,,,if,,,they,,,can,,,release,,,it,,,on,,,Steam,,,,that,,,means,,,they,,,can,,,release,,,it,,,on,,,the,,,Mac,,,app,,,store,,,as,,,wellStill,,,an,,,active,,,communitySee,,more,,The,,best,,three,,free-to-play,,multiplayer,,shooters,,by,,Alex,,Beech,,(dofuss),,Every,,year,,Call,,of,,Duty,,delivers,,a,,gaming,,package,,stuffed,,full,,of,,single,,player,,,co-op,,,andIt,,,,brings,,,,memoriesI've,,,,contacted,,,,Activision,,,,support,,,,multiple,,,,times,,,,,and,,,,they,,,,literally,,,,don't,,,,care,,,,at,,,,allLikeLike,,fr33z33,,-,,2,,years,,ago,,Reply,,The,,App,,Store,,version,,is,,better,,because,,&,,With,,steam,,you,,get,,steam,,play,,and,,can,,play,,the,,same,,purchase,,on,,a,,windows,,machine,,if,,you,,ever,,happen,,to,,LikeLike,,OmniDragon,,(OmniDragon),,-,,2,,years,,ago,,Purchase,,reliability,,across,,multiple,,macs,,isnt,,a,,problem,,,I,,dont,,ever,,have,,to,,worry,,about,,a,,product,,key,,,I,,dont,,have,,to,,login,,to,,Steam,,,nor,,do,,I,,even,,have,,to,,use,,Steam,,at,,all,,,which,,allows,,me,,to,,not,,ever,,have,,to,,worry,,about,,falling,,into,,that,,always,,on,,DRM,,BS,,that,,Steam,,is,,famous,,for.Feral,,Interactive,,does,,it,,all,,the,,time,,,why,,wouldnt,,Aspyr?,,LikeLike,,Michael,,Blair,,-,,2,,years,,ago,,Reply,,There,,are,,several,,limiting,,factors,,for,,publishing,,big,,multiplayer,,titles,,like,,this,,on,,the,,AppStorewould,,,,buy,,,,again!,,,,Read,,,,More,,,,,,,,Was,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful?,,,,Yes,,,,No,,,,Funny,,,,21,,,,of,,,,23,,,,people,,,,(91%),,,,found,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful,,,,10,,,,people,,,,found,,,,this,,,,review,,,,funny,,,,HURAGOK16,,,,46,,,,products,,,,in,,,,account,,,,14,,,,reviews,,,,Recommended,,,,10.2,,,,hrs,,,,on,,,,record,,,,Posted:,,,,8,,,,May,,,,infinite,,,,warfare?,,,,no,,,,,thank,,,,you!,,,,Read,,,,More,,,,,,,,Was,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful?,,,,Yes,,,,No,,,,Funny,,,,23,,,,of,,,,27,,,,people,,,,(85%),,,,found,,,,this,,,,review,,,,helpful,,,,1,,,,1,,,,person,,,,found,,,,this,,,,review,,,,funny,,,,AlTeR,,,,44,,,,products,,,,in,,,,account,,,,15,,,,reviews,,,,Recommended,,,,3.8,,,,hrs,,,,on,,,,record,,,,Posted:,,,,23,,,,April,,,,R.I.P,,,,this,,,,truly,,,,was,,,,the,,,,greatest,,,,call,,,,of,,,,duty,,,,game.Duty,,,,game,,,,and,,,,since,,,,then,,,,Modern,,,,Warfare,,,,2,,,,Filter:,,Summary,,Most,,Helpful,,Recent,,Positive,,(18,867),,Negative,,(1,831),,Funny,,Where,,,can,,,I,,,find,,,the,,,content,,,ratings?,,,You,,,will,,,find,,,the,,,content,,,ratings,,,on,,,every,,,app,,,or,,,game,,,pageenjoy,,this,,Call,,of,,Duty:,,Modern,,Warfare,,3,,Searches,,Call,,of,,Duty:,,Modern,,Warfare,,2,,call,,of,,duty,,modern,,warfare,,2,,free,,call,,of,,duty,,2,,modern,,warfare,,full,,version,,free,,call,,of,,duty,,modern,,warfare,,2,,call,,of,,duty,,modern,,warfare,,2,,full,,version,,and,,install,,call,,of,,duty,,modern,,warfare,,2,,free,,modern,,warfare,,2,,free,,special,,force,,2,,modern,,warfare,,2,,mod,,modern,,warfare,,2,,multiplayer,,free,,call,,of,,duty,,6,,free,,View,,all,,Read,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,1,,of,,1,,people,,(100%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,Sanyu,,,,15,,products,,in,,account,,1,,review,,Recommended,,1.0,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,26,,April,,Hacker,,Warfare,,2,,Read,,More,,,,Was,,this,,review,,helpful?,,Yes,,No,,Funny,,1,,of,,1,,people,,(100%),,found,,this,,review,,helpful,,Mr.Cocaine,,64,,products,,in,,account,,18,,reviews,,Recommended,,6.3,,hrs,,on,,record,,Posted:,,21,,April,,ingGay18,,akimbo,,and,,GL,,ggi,,,,just,,,,wish,,,,there,,,,were,,,,more,,,,people,,,,on,,,,it,,,,Read,,,,More,,,,,,,,Helpful?,,,,Yes,,,,No,,,,Funny,,,,firehawk6998,,,,(,,,,8.6,,,,hrs,,,,on,,,,record,,,,),,,,Posted:,,,,18,,,,May,,,,good,,,,story,,,,line,,,,,hard,,,,as,,,,hell,,,,on,,,,normalPros,,,,Intense,,,,action,,,,Excellent,,,,multiplayer,,,,mode,,,,Soundtrack,,,,by,,,,Hans,,,,Zimmer,,,,Many,,,,different,,,,weapons,,,,Spectacular,,,,graphics,,,,,sound,,,,and,,,,physics,,,,Cons,,,,Little,,,,innovation,,,,in,,,,single,,,,player,,,,mode,,,,What,,,,do,,,,you,,,,think,,,,about,,,,Call,,,,of,,,,Duty:,,,,Modern,,,,Warfare,,,,2?,,,,In,,,,the,,,,next,,,,step,,,,,you,,,,can,,,,expand,,,,your,,,,commentsConsidering,,they're,,still,,charging,,20,,for,,the,,game,,,I'd,,say,,that's,,disgusting.It's,,a,,great,,shame,,,because,,it,,has,,a,,great,,single-player,,,great,,co-op,,,and,,the,,multiplayer,,IS,,good,,,but,,people,,have,,ruined,,itThe,,game's,,plot,,is,,still,,spectacular,,and,,full,,of,,twists,,and,,turns,,,as,,the,,CoD,,franchise,,has,,increasingly,,turned,,to,,the,,popular,,genres,,of,,Hollywood,,films,,and,,series f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 00:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la vallée de la mort Index du Forum -> la vallée de la mort -> L'auberge public Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation